Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Husband Project...


I've got a new book, the Husband Project by Kathi Lipp. Don't you love this cover?!?! Next week, I'm going to do something a wee bit different...we're going to have a five day mini-challenge. You see the book is set up for a 21 day challenge on ways to bring some fun back to our relationships.

We're going to do the teaser variety. So check back every day next week to see what the challenges are. Leave comments on what worked or the funny moments that happened. I'll pull a winner for a copy of this book at the end of next week.

Be sure to check out her website this week. It's got lots of fun and free things on it. And I noticed she's running a special on the book -- perfect if you want to do the challenge with some friends: 10 books for $10 each.

I don't know about you, but I could use the challenge :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...