From blog followers: bluerose and Me & Mine in a Small Town.
From commenters: Janna and Misskallie2000
From my newsletter: haleygirl58 and jrs362
Last week I received a copy of my latest book in Guidepost's Patchwork Mysteries series. In Squared Away, Sarah Hart is trying to get to the bottom of a counterfeit problem in her town. As with anything Sarah does quilts are involved.
It's a fun story with a hint of romance, lots of mystery solving and small town America.
I'd like to share it with you.
I've got six copies I'm giving away.
- Two copies will go to randomly selected followers of the blog. For extra chances on the blog, let me know that you follow me on facebook or twitter with your name. Also post about the contest on your facebook page, blog or twitter, and let me know here. I may add books to give away if we get over 75 comments.
- Two copies will go to randomly selected individuals who subscribe to my newsletter. You can sign up here.
- Two will go to those who comment on the post on Facebook. You can find me on Facebook here.
1. Family Patterns by Kristin Eckhardt
2. Time to Share by Jo Ann Brown
3. Muslin Mysteries by Vera Dodge
4. Timeless Treasures by Cara Putman
5. Homespun Holiday by Kelly Ann Riley
6. Pieces of the Past by Susan Page Davis
7. Threads of Truth by Kristin Eckhardt
8. Secret in the Stitches by Jo Ann Brown
9. Bound in Love by Camy Tang
10. Yesterday’s Secrets by Kelly Ann Riley
11. Squared Away by Cara Putman