Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Complete Idiots Guide to Business Law


Coming soon to a bookstore near you. My anomaly book... The Complete Idiots Guide to Business Law. I received my second author copy today. I grin each time I hold it. Never in a million years thought I'd write a book like this!

Just so you know, the target audience is students taking business law. So if you are looking for answers to your "starting-a-small-business" questions, this book will help but is not the definitive source. Instead, it is meant to be an overview of key principles that MBA and undergrad students need to understand.

3 comments:

More than Survival said...

Congratulations!!!!
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!
You are a true inspiration!
Heather

Janna said...

Cara,
You crack me up - I feel like a need to get a copy just to say that I own all your books, but I'm not sure I'll ever read this one
:-)

Love the cover though - it is really cool!

Janna

Pamela S. Meyers said...

LOL, I'm with Janna on that one. Unless I write a story where my character is studying business law. LOL. I do remember basic lessons I learned in a general business class that covered stuff like oral agreements, etc. Probably the very basics of this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...