Here's a quick look back at our year. Hope yours was as wonderful!
1. Daniel Reagan joined us on December 2. He weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 inches long. He looks just like Jonathan and Eric as babies and is absolutely adorable.
2. Abigail (10) had her first level five meet in gymnastics at the beginning of December. She splits her time between gymnastics and sixth grade – she loves being homeschooled.
3. Jonathan (7) loves his Legos – in all shapes, sizes and projects…He also played soccer this fall and takes gymnastics. He’s doing third grade this year and enjoying everything but long division.
4. Rebecca is an active two year old who loves tea parties, baby dolls and gymnastics.
5. Eric continues to work at Purdue University in a job he loves, ran two mini-marathons in May, is a phenomenal dad, and is active in our church.
6. Cara celebrated the release of her first full-length novel, Stars in the Night, and enjoys writing, homeschooling, and the occasional legal project. You can learn more about her books and keep up with the family on her blog and website: http://www.caraputman.com.
7. We spent a wonderful week relaxing at a cabin in Highlands, North Carolina. We love the mountains and shared it with Cara’s parents, who spontaneously joined us this year.
Wishes for a wonderful Christmas and blessed 2011 for you and your family.