Monday, April 09, 2012

Rejoicing in New Life


beliefs,Christ,Christianity,crosses,crucifixes,faith,iCLIPART,peace,religion,sunsets

This weekend we celebrated the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I love how God time this reminder of new birth in a season that is awash with newness.

Because of our early spring in March, I can't drive around town without seeing an abundance of reminders that life is new. From daffodils to tulips to the rich, green grass, the reminders are everywhere if I'll just open my eyes to look.

I don't know about you, but there are times I need that reminder. Sometimes I get bogged down looking at the areas in my life that never seem to change. The struggles I can't seem to overcome. But the reminder that one reason Jesus came and died was to give us victory over those areas. That there is the promise of new life in all areas of my life. Even the ones I despair of changing. Thank you, Lord, for that promise and the constant reminders!

1 comment:

Loree Huebner said...

Beautiful post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...