- Our sin is exchanged for God's grace
- Jesus' death is exchanged for our eternal life.
- In Jesus' coming resurrection we find the gateway to being joint-heirs with Him.
- Because of the cross we can be adopted by God.
- Our pain is exchanged for healing.
- Where justice demands punishment, God extends mercy
- Sin is exchanged for a life dedicated to serving our heavenly King.
- A life of despair is exchanged for one of hope everlasting.
We can stand in the shadows peering into the throneroom, or we can step in boldly because of the cross and accept all that He extends. I want to step into the fullness of the inheritance made possible by the cross. Are we ready to reach out and accept all that is offered by the cross?
What would you add to my list of things the cross and Jesus' willingness to die on it transforms?