Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Booksigning on May 31st!

This morning after teaching, I'm headed to the offices of the Journal & Courier, our local newspaper for an interview. On Saturday, May 31st, Carpenter's Son is holding one of their huge booksignings, and the interview will hopefully help spread the word!

Colleen Coble, Jamie Carie, Brandt Dodson, Denise Hunter, Diann Hunt and I will all be signing books. I'll be signing all three of mine, so if you're in the Lafayette area and want to buy copies of my books, be sure to come to Carpenter's Son. The booksigning will be from 1-3 with Question & Answer session at 2. We will also have an Indiana ACFW chapter meeting after the booksigning...feel free to come join us in the back of Carpenter's Son if you'd like to learn more about writing.

If you can't come to the booksigning, but would love to order a copy of any of my books, either contact Carpenter's Son or email me.

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

Hey, I came over from Julie Carobini's blog, and I just wanted to say that I have your book Canteen Dreams, and I absolutely loved it! It's a really good book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...