Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ACFW Board Meetings!

Today I'm in downtown Indianapolis for ACFW Executive board meetings. We're plotting and strategizing for the future. We're also setting the schedule for the fall national conference. Woot!

The conference is coming up September 13-15 in downtown Indianapolis. I am so excited. We already have editors and agents signing up to attend. This year I will be offering mentor appointments instead of teaching. I can't wait to have one on one appointments with aspiring authors. I love being able to answer questions and give feedback. It's one small way I can thank all those who help me! You can learn more about the conference on the ACFW website.

I'd love to have you join us!

1 comment:

Casey said...

What a wonderful, wonderful thinks you guys do every year to get ready for the conference. Enjoy your first meeting on the board and THANK YOU for all you do!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...