Monday, August 14, 2006

Tag, You're It

And I'm late!

Last Thursday, my friend Gina Conroy tagged me in Meredith Efkin's game of blog tag. You see, Meredith's new to blogging and wanted to try it out. Well, guess what. I didn't read Gina's blog that day. OOPS! But Gina also tagged my friend Tricia Goyer, who tagged another friend, Crystal Miller. Crystal gave me a heads-up, so now I can play. Aren't you glad?!?!?

A Novel Idea:
If I could write a novel about any subject, what would it be?

I've written one set in North Platte, Nebraska during WWII, a suspense set in Lincoln, Nebraska that involves a TV reporter and murder, and am currently working on a legal mystery/suspense set in the fictious town of Cherry Hill, Indiana. But if I could pick, I would write something fresh about WWII and the race to break Enigma. The mix of history, suspense, etc., would be a BLAST to write. And I can't turn down an excuse to return to England.

I'm tagging (hmmm): Joanna (I know you have some great books in you), Sabrina (your turn to be tagged twice), Wayne (your book rocks!), and Michelle (I can't wait to learn more about yours). That's only four, but I've always had a touch of the rebel in me :-).

Now, here's the rules;if you get tagged (or if you just want to play anyway), you should:

Answer one of these questions on your blog

Link back to whoever tagged you (or wherever you found the idea)

Tag 5 (or so) other bloggers.

Plus, check out previous responses, and if you know of a novel that pertains to the subject someone wishes they could write or would like to read about, suggest the novel to them in a comment.

1 comment:

~michelle pendergrass said...

I didn't realize I was tagged!

I'll answer tomorrow. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...