Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dance Praise

Have you seen the Digital Praise Dance pads?

They are AWESOME! My husband received a couple as demo sets this summer and we have had a blast with them. So much so that my dad asked for one for Christmas. My siblings tell me it's just like Dance Revolution...never having danced on Dance Revolution, I can't vouch for the accuracy of that statement.

However, I LOVE moving to the sounds of Out of Eden, Steven Curtis Chapman, Audio Adrenaline, David Crowder Band, etc.

We took Dad at his word and bought him the starter set as his Christmas present. Then my siblings got him the second dance pad so we can duel as well as a Bible Jeopardy game. The house has rocked since Christmas.

It has been a blast! So if you're looking for something fun, check this out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...