Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WHO'S YOUR 80s Heart throb?

And now for some fun...

I often joke that I'm young enough I really missed the 80s. Amy Grant's Unguarded was pushing the envelope for my parents. Jem (that old cartoon) a bit much for my mom. We didn't watch much TV, we homeschooled, I can count on two hands the movies we went to as kids. The Man From Snowy River and Return to Snowy River sticking out in my mind.

So I had to chuckle when I saw Who's Your 80s Heart Throb on Julie Carobini's blog. And being me, I had to go see what the questionnaire would come up with. Now those of you who know me, know that I am happily married for eleven years to by hubby.

But according to the site, my 80s heart throb is....
Your 80s Heartthrob Is

Michael J. Fox

Family Ties lives on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to the "Unguarded" remark you made. My mom thought Michael W. Smith was really rockin'; his first release had a praise song with electric guitar and she thought it was a bit much. Oy!

PS: My quiz answer was Jason Bateman. Eek!

~michelle pendergrass said...

Well, the quiz was right about my 80's heart throb. I totally had posters of him alllllll over my room. As a matter of fact, you couldn't tell I had walls.

Tricia Goyer said...

Tom Cruise was all over my walls ... Top Gun posters, too.

Crystal Laine said...

Gee. I had started my career as a teacher the first half of the 80s, was sending my honey through professional school, and had 3 babies in the '80s (the fourth one came right at the beginning of the '90s. Talk about OLLLLLLLLLD. Ok, so I took the quiz. My heart throb was John Stamos. ha But at the time my pin up guy was my honey and three little baby boys.

Sabrina L. Fox said...

Uhmm...my guy was Bill Gates. ROFLOL. I'm cracking up. You guys get the young cool heart-throbs and I got Bill Gates. LOL. It's probably because I didn't put down a favorite band because I didn't know a thing by any of them.

Cara Putman said...

It's great to see what the quiz popped up for y'all. Ah, the good ole days :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...