Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It sold! and Help!

I just learned today that Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense wants to buy Double Image, my complete suspense. Yeah!!!! God is so good! I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with this new editor and to see this book in print.

Now for the help: my editor would like some ideas for new titles. Double Image is about a reporter who finds a body at intermission during the theater in Lincoln, NE. As a reporter, she begins to chase down the story, then becomes the target of a stalker. It's a race to the last page. There's also romance between the reporter and the police investigator. So any thoughts? Dani is not a Christian at the beginning and comes to rely on God as her protector and refuge.

If you play, I'll enter you in a contest for a free book. Mine won't be out until next June, but you'll have a great selection. Promise :-)

1 comment:

Sabrina L. Fox said...

I emailed you some ideas. Once you compile a serious list you need to post it here. That way your readers can help pick. ;)

SO SO excited for you, girl. You've worked so hard to get here, enjoy your moment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...