Sunday, September 30, 2007

We have winners!

Alright. I just used my new handy-dandy random generator and the following people have won these books. If you see your name listed, email me so I can send you your book!

Janna Ryan Sushi for One
Miss Bookwarm And If I Die
Kyndra And If I Die
Pattie Rietz Over Her Head
Lacy Williams The Begotten and the Betrayed
kpuleski Too Good to be True
Cherie J Fearless
Audra Marie Bygones
and
Laurie -- Reluctant Runaway

Congrats! And there will be more books coming. I just got a box with three copies of Amy Grant's new book Mosaic and will give those away in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Cherie J said...

Thank you! I just emailed you.

Karen said...

Thank you! I am so excited to read this book:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...