Saturday, December 08, 2007

Win a Copy of Canteen Dreams: New Review and Interview with Me

Gina Conroy has a review up on her blog. Gina bleeds all over my pages when she has time to read them. Though not as much as she used to. Some of those early pages she read look like they participated in the Battle of Gettysburg!

Here's her review though there's more in her post:

REVIEW:

I’m not much of a romance reader, but I can honestly say I enjoyed this story. The characters came alive as well as the time period. It was interesting to see how World War II affected the lives of those far from the fighting. I can tell the book was well researched which adds to the believability of the story. And it was fun to see the romance grow between Audrey and Willard despite the many obstacles.

Sometimes when I read books the “writing mistakes” jump off the page at me. In Canteen Dreams I didn’t get distracted by the writing because it was really good. The story moves and is a touching tale based loosely on Cara’s grandparents’ story. I highly recommend this to romance historical lovers and anyone else wanting a sweet, quick read!

Cara is deep into writing book three in this series, and I’ll definitely be reading those as well!

INTERVIEW
And a fresh interview and book giveaway is up at Favorite PASTimes. So head on over and enter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...