Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Do you like Cozy Mysteries?


Mary Connealy (author of Petticoat Ranch see Janna's interview with her here) sent this e-mail out this week, and I thought I would pass the info on to the rest of you in case you might be interested.



It's finally time for the launch of Heartsong Mysteries!
You can try four books free at this link. I've got two books coming from HM this year and I had so much fun writing in the cozy mystery style, humor and quirks and murder.
Writer's are strange aren't they? :)
Of Mice...and Murder
Pride and Pestilence
then a third book in 2008 called
The Miceman Cometh.
Mary


Mary talks about Of Mice...and Murder in her interview over at Janna's blog, and it sounds great. I went ahead and signed up for the 4 free books and just so you know - it never asked for payment information, it just asked for name, address and e-mail. Then it told me my new books were on their way to me :-)

I haven't read many cozies, so I'm looking forward to this chance to try them out. And since many of the authors happen to be my friends, it will be great to get to read their books, too!

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Cozies can be a lot of fun. And books by your friends, or people you know? Bonus.

Happy reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...