Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Schedule for the Blog

Now that I've been blogging for a year and a half -- YIKES! -- I decided to try to put some structure to this endeavor. Now don't hold me too tightly to it as I get it worked out, but hopefully this will make it easier for you to know when to come and what to expect when you're here.

Mondays: Writing Life: research, tips, etc.
Tuesdays: Life: parenting, family, anything that strikes my fancy or yours.
Wednesdays: book reviews
Thursdays: Potluck for now but generally with a legal tone
Fridays: book reviews (& giveaways when possible)

I'll try to keep book reviews to those days in the future, though I am signed up for some book tours over the next couple months that will land on other days of the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...