Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ACFW Conference: The place for writers


I am so excited -- the countdown to the ACFW conference is on -- just look to the right on my blog. I love, love, love going to conference, even though I've been on the board the last two years and worked through most of it. There's nothing like the energy, fellowship, worship and learning that occurs at ACFW.

If I counted right there are 17 editors and 12 agents taking appointments - and others are teaching without the appointments. Just look at the list of publihsers:
Abingdon Press
B&H Publishing Group (formerly Broadman & Holman)
Barbour
Bethany House Publishers
Guideposts Books
Harvest House
Steeple Hill
Summerside Press
Thomas Nelson
Tyndale House
Waterbrook/Multnomah
Zonderkidz
Zondervan


And I am so excited about the early bird! Don Maass, author of the Breakout Novel and Fire in Fiction will lead that session. Then there are the continuing sessions, workshops and late night chats. The opportunities to develop your fiction writing is unparalleled. So check it out. I hope to see you in Denver on September 17-20!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...