Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ready for School?

As a homeschool mom, I never truly stop educating my kids. In fact I told their art tutor last week that I tend to look for something to learn in everything. Poor kiddos!

Even so, it just hit me!

August 1st is almost upon us. Like soon. FIVE DAYS!

Do you hear my panic?

I've got my basic plan, but now it's time to settle down. Check all the curriculum. Math? Check. English? Check. History? Already started. Spelling? Double Check. (That was one of our summer projects). Literature, Science? Handwriting? The list goes on and on...

Coop? Yep. Can't wait to start that again, but are the kids ready? Am I ready to teach my classes?

We bought some school supplies last week, so the kids are ready with fresh folders, blank paper, and a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils. (Can anyone name that movie?)

So how do you prepare? If you aren't....you might want to check the calendar!

1 comment:

Lauren F. Boyd said...

I love teaching our kids at home! They're 2 and 4 - how old are yours? They love being here and learning, and I love spending that time with them.

Thanks again for connecting on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...