Saturday, August 06, 2011

Flight of Shadows Review

*Flight of Shadows* is a futuristic thriller that will appeal to those who love authors like Tom Clancy but like the scientific twists of a Michael Crichton. The story is about a genetically altered woman who is fleeing government agents and bounty hunters. They know a key about her that she doesn't -- and it's the reason she's being chased. The book started a bit slow;y for me with lots of details to catch me up on what happened in the first book. I also struggled a bit because everything happens in a post-apocalyptical world. As someone who struggles with settings I haven't seen, that was an initial stumbling block. I couldn't quite wrap my mind around the story world...but as I got into the chapters that ceased to matter. I could imagine the important pieces.

People who enjoy futuristic tales that are mixed with cautionary undertones will enjoy this book immensely. And if you life science expanded to its possibilities, then you should definitely read this book.

I received this book from the publisher to review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...