Monday, June 25, 2012

Have I Disappeared?


What a question to ask, right?

Have I disappeared?

Am I living my life in a way that when people look at me they don't really see me? Instead, they see fruit in my life that points them straight to my Savior? That what they do see of me is offered as a sacrifice to for my King's glory?

I'm in a place right now where I am literally asking this question on a daily basis. Now I need to sit and see what the Holy Spirit wants to tell me.

What do I need to do to disappear? My heart's cry mirrors Moses': "Let me know Your ways that I may know You." Exodus 33:13. That as I know Him, I reflect Him and only Him to those around me. What if I'm the only Christ follower they ever meet? Is there anything about me that is contagious? Attractive?

What's God showing or asking of you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...