Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Pop-Up Bible Stories Review

I don't know about you, but I'm in the season of baby showers. So many young families around us are having babies. And I'm always looking for a great gift that has meaning. My Pop-Up Bible Stories is a great example of that type of book.

My 4 year-old and 20 month-old have thoroughly enjoyed this book. The pictures are intriguing to children with warm colors. It covers tried and true favorite stories from Moses to Daniel and the Lion's Den to Jesus raising the little girl from the dead. My 4 year-old can read it without me worrying about her breaking the book. I want to watch my youngest with it.

This is the kind of book that can become a favorite storybook, one children return to over and over. At the same time, it can help parents and others introduce children to key stories in the Bible. More detail would have been nice in the book, but when you keep in mind that this is only a starting point and to remember you'll have to go to the Bible for the full story.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...