Thursday, June 15, 2006

The beginning

All things have a beginning.

In the beginning, God carved the world out of a void.

My beginning occured when my mom caught my dad's eye.

Life is filled with beginnings. School. Marriage. Family. Career. One beginning morphs into more, followed by something new to take its place.

And so this blog has a beginning.

This is a place for examining law, great books, and the random events that put together define our lives. Once a week I will look at the legal landscape because I am an attorney. Another day I will talk about great books I'm reading right now. And a third day I'll write about anything that catches my attention. This is the beginning.

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Hi Cara, wecome to blogging! I'll caution you that it can become an addiction, at least it happened that way for me. I'll be checking back:)

Gina Conroy said...

Glad to have a way to keep up with you and what's going on in your life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...