Friday, April 20, 2007

So you wanna be a lawyer....

I'm a new contributor over at the Keep Me in Suspense blog. I'll be writing a column once or twice a month about the legal system. The first post went up today...my pet peeves with legal vocabulary used incorrectly. Be sure to check it out.

I made another research trip today. It's amazing what you can find when you get off the interstate and start traveling the highways and byways. Stay tuned for more, but each trip will make the books I'll write this year more authentic to the times and places. And that gets me very excited.

Another exciting development: the ACFW conference portion of the website is up! You'll be able to see the fruits of many hours earlier this spring since the agenda is up. It is FANTASTIC. I am so EXCITED about the line-up and what we'll be learning. (And yes, I'm yelling). So if you've ever dreamed about writing, you need to seriously pray about whether you should attend. It's going to be amazing!

Cara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...