Friday, March 21, 2008

Heartsong Mysteries

I received my inaugural shipment of Heartsong Mysteries a couple weeks ago. Let me tell you, they look great. I'm trying to decide which of the eight books to read first. If you're used to Heartsong Presents romances, the mysteries are longer; about 250 pages v. 180. Man, I could tell so much more story with that extra 70 pages. Too bad when I write a mystery it turns into suspense.

But if you like to read mysteries, this set is one you might want to explore. You can learn more at the Heartsong Mystery site. And with four to try for free, you really can't go wrong.

If you've read any of them, what did you think? Several of my friends are showcased in the first round of books, and I can't wait to read their mysteries.

1 comment:

windycindy said...

Hello! I have not read any of them, but I have read some of the author's interviews and book reviews. I love the way they do the covers of these books. Happy Easter! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...