Monday, March 31, 2008

Researching Your Way to a Book Readers Can't Put Down

Are you a writer and want a little help on research? Then join American Christian Fiction Writers. This month I am teaching an on-line class for ACFW members on Researching Your Way to a Book Readers Can't Put Down.

Being me I've enlisted many of my friends to help. The class will be split between historical and suspense research. For the historical lessons I've twisted the arms of the following wonderful writers to help: Jamie Carie, Kim Sawyer, Nancy Moser, Tricia Goyer, Julie Lessman, and Stephanie Grace Whitson. Isn't that a fantastic line-up of authors willing to share their tricks and techniques with you!

But wait. There's more.

Here are the suspense authors who are participating: Colleen Coble, Brandilyn Collins, Brandt Dodson, Susan May Warren, and Jill Elizabeth Nelson. Wow!

One thing I love about Christian fiction is how amazingly giving authors are of the knowledge they have. So if you want to learn more, check into ACFW.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...