Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's HERE!!!!

Canteen Dreams arrived half an hour ago! Isn't this a great picture of the kids with the book! They are two of my biggest fans, and immediately asked for copies of their own -- signed no less. And then they wanted to play book-signing.

But the great news is I'm holding the fruit of a lot of labor. And she's a beautiful baby! You should received them in your mailbox soon if you are a Heartsong Presents bookclub member. If not, they will be available on the Heartsong Presents website starting in December, Amazon.com sometime in the spring, and in bookstores everywhere late summer/early fall.

I'll be having my first booksigning, with six of my favorite writing buds on December 1 at the Carpenter's Son in Lafayette, so you can buy it there, too. And you'll have the chance to meet Colleen Coble, Denise Hunter, Brandt Dodson, Donita Paul, Jamie Carie, and hopefully Diann Hunt as well.

If you can't wait for any of those events, leave me a comment and I can mail a copy of the book to you for $5.00, assuming I'm not shipping it overseas!

I can't believe it! I'm holding my first book!

5 comments:

Pattie said...

Do you mean to tell me that it will not be in bookstores till next YEAR???????

That is not cool. I will email you later to get your address to mail you a check, so you can send me one.

Pattie said...

OK, thank you for emailing me! *whew*

I was probably the last ACFW member who didn't know the Heartsong sale schedule :)

Thanks Cara!

Tina Ann Forkner said...

Woohoo! And hey, isn't it so cool that your kids can actually peruse your book with no danger of accidentally seeing something they shouldn't?

Karen said...

Wow, this sounds so great! Please email me at kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com with the mailing address or paypal information to send the $$ to, I would love to read this and I will be happy to post a review when I am finished:-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I get chills just thinking about how AWESOME God is! I remember the first time I met you.... you shared how this writing dream might actually be going somewhere (even though you were still a year away from your book deal). I'll never forget you sharing the statistics of how many people dream of writing a book vs. how many people actually do and then of that how many actually get published. The numbers weren't in great favor of the dreamer!!! Anyway, you beat the odds and did it!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!!!
I would LOVE a copy....... I will mail you the $5.... will you please sign my copy!!!!
Heather C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...