- That in the middle of the night, I'll have a dozen ideas for blog posts...but by the next morning have none.
- That cats and dogs don't mix? No matter how curious Jessie is about our new cat Midnight, I have a feeling it will take awhile for the two to become sympatico.
- That some decisions are harder to finalize than others? You know them. The kind that even after you make a decision and you think you're sure, you keep coming back to them. Is that God? Or something else?
- That a smile from a child can make your day?
- And a pouty look from a pet can make you feel guilty? What? Not enough food, exercise, water?
- That cold with snow doesn't seem as bad as straight out cold weather?
- That carving out time with God is the first thing to go?
- That some people make New Year's resolutions and others run from them? I don't think either is right or wrong, just makes me smile. :-)
Monday, January 14, 2008
Why is it...
Why is it?