Monday, January 14, 2008

Why is it...

Why is it?
  • That in the middle of the night, I'll have a dozen ideas for blog posts...but by the next morning have none.
  • That cats and dogs don't mix? No matter how curious Jessie is about our new cat Midnight, I have a feeling it will take awhile for the two to become sympatico.
  • That some decisions are harder to finalize than others? You know them. The kind that even after you make a decision and you think you're sure, you keep coming back to them. Is that God? Or something else?
  • That a smile from a child can make your day?
  • And a pouty look from a pet can make you feel guilty? What? Not enough food, exercise, water?
  • That cold with snow doesn't seem as bad as straight out cold weather?
  • That carving out time with God is the first thing to go?
  • That some people make New Year's resolutions and others run from them? I don't think either is right or wrong, just makes me smile. :-)
A few random musings from the girl who finished and submitted Captive Dreams LATE Saturday night and then took Sunday off! Yeah!!! Now on to new proposals.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally have blog post ideas throughout the day and then forget them when I sit down at the keyboad. Oh well!

And I totally revisit decisions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...