Saturday, November 01, 2008

Drawing winners!!!!

I just had a blast drawing winners from various contests on my blog. Thanks to all who participated this month! It was such fun...there were a total of 428 comments. And I now have 66 subscribers through feedblitz. Yeah!!! So here are the winners...be sure to scroll all the way through to see if you won!

First up: the $30 gift card for someone who left a comment. This giftcard can be to B&N.com, amazon.com, cbd.com or carpentersson.com. You're choice :-): The winner is.....Lindsey!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Consolation winners (because we had so many commentors and I'm excited) can pick a book. Either one of mine or one from my stash of unread giveaways... Pam Meyers and Amber (Mommyof3inva), and Jonah :-)

Second: Winner of the $30 gift card to a feedblitz subscriber: Leoandchelle!!!!. And a runner-up prize (same as above): Tricia Goyer!

I had 64 people leave a comment to be entered for the Irishwoman's Tale. Because of all the comments, I am giving away two copies. The winners are Kat C. and Katy Lin.

Petite won the copy of Stepping Into Sunlight....because I can't email you, you must leave a comment by November 7, or I will select another winner. I loved reading each of the comments on that post! Thank you!

Paula Shene won the copy of the Shape of Mercy ARC. ....because I can't email you, you must leave a comment by November 7, or I will select another winner.

Congratulations to everyone! And stop back soon. I've got more giveaways ready to run. And plans for a big one in December.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy right now--not only did I win a prize but I found your great blog!

Thank you again!

katylinvw said...

woohoo!!! i'm so excited to read that book! thanks a bunch!

p.s. ~ hope your NaNo's going well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...