Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reasons I'm Thankful: Day Two


I'm grateful that back in 1990, God introduced a boy from Indiana to a girl from Nebraska in the beautiful town of Colorado Springs. I may have been 16, but I knew at the end of two weeks, that Eric was a man that I should get to know. He loved God in a way that I hadn't seen in many young men. He was good looking, competitive, smart, and fun. My brothers will tell you I was born without a funny bone, but Eric managed to find it. As time passed, I loved the heart I was seeing. And on my 21st birthday he asked me to marry him. He's put up with me for almost 13 years, and I'm forever grateful that God put us together. Maybe that's why most of my books have a romantic thread :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, that's sweet. Congrats on your marriage!!!

I'm going on 13 years of marriage to my soul mate as well.

I'm so thankful for love.

Great post, Cara.

Anonymous said...

Very cute couple. :P Looks like love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...