Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Video Reminder...& changes

First, don't forget to vote today!

I'm in an all out effort to simplify my life right now. I know, those of you who know me are rolling your eyes. My life and simplicity don't seem to go hand in hand. But I am taking active steps to reevaluate the many things I am involved in and be intentional about putting my husband and family first after God.

So one step I'm going to take is to start posting on the blog three times a week.

On Mondays, I'll post something about the writing life. Sometimes it will be interviews with writer friends. Sometimes it will be my experience/take on things.

On Wednesdays, I'll post book reviews and giveaways. Some weeks there may a couple posted, but they will routinely fall on Wednesdays now.

And Fridays will be my rant day. I may rant about the wonders of sweet tea. Or the idiocy of campaigns. It'll be a potluck day of Cara's thoughts. Just what you wanted, right :-)

If you really miss me, you can still find me at CRAFTIE Ladies of Suspense every Thursday. And I may even be able to get back on a regular rotation at Generation NeXt Parenting. We'll see. So join me in this effort to simplify life a tad as we head into the holidays.

This is a beautiful video that reminds us of what God did for us through Christ. Really, really powerful.

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Awesome! I love rants!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...