Friday, November 07, 2008

Time to Rally Around

The election is over. Some of us are saying finally! The mailbox will be a bit emptier now that all of the campaign mail is finished.

The election didn't go the way I'd hoped. But that's okay.

There are several things that I know.

1) God is still on His throne.
2) God controls the affairs of men.
3) God directs the heart of the king. Proverbs 21:1
4) God answers when we humble ourselves and pray. II Chronicles 7:14-15

So I join with Michael Hyatt in his four commitments to Obama. While he may not have been my choice, now that he is president I will pray for him and support him. Now praying his heart will be guided by the king he serves.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You hit the nail on the head Cara! We all prayed for God's will in this election, now we have to submit to it and believe that this is what's best for our country at this time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...