Sunday, January 07, 2007

90 Days Through the Bible

Well, we're taking the plunge. Our small group is on for reading through the Bible in 90 days-- though it will likely be longer because we meet every other week.

I'm pumped!

I have a feeling there will be nothing like reading through the Bible quickly to get a fresh sense of the cohesiveness of the books. After watching the introductory video, even those who were skeptical are excited to launch into the challenge. I think the accountability of doing this in a group will be a huge help. There's nothing quite like telling someone I didn't get something done to keep me motivated!

So what's one of the challenges you're taking on this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cara...
Thanks to you, I am reading the Bible in 90 days too. I started on the 1st of the year and 7 days in I am finished with Genesis and Exodus. It's quite a feeling of accomplishment - that alone is enough to keep me going. After I get through Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy - it should be smooth sailing from there on out. So if I stay faithful for another week and a half it should be great from there!

Camy Tang said...

Have fun! I absolutely loved the Bible in 90 Days, in fact I'm doing it right now for the second time. It gest me through the more boring Old Testament books really quickly--like 2 days each for Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy! Woot! Woot! I also love this feeling of "consuming" a chunk of the Word each day.

camy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...