Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lamentations 3:22-26

A friend just emailed this passage to me. I love the way The Message phrases it:

3:22 God's loyal love couldn't have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up.
3:23 They're created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!
3:24 I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over). He's all I've got left.
3:25 God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks.
3:26 It's a good thing to quietly hope, quietly hope for help from God.

Isn't that good!

2 comments:

Candice Speare said...

I'm almost fifty years old, and I can't help but look back sometimes at my past. In fact, I was just talking to my best friend about this today. God's faithfulness. One of the things I've realized is that for each difficult time I've walked through, I can look back and say, YES! God IS faithful. It's almost like the stone altars that the patriarchs used to build in Old Testament days. He has never failed me. He is always merciful. And despite what seems like no hope, there always is hope because He is. He has never, ever, ever forsaken me, even when it all seems the darkest.

Camy Tang said...

That is good! So sorry things are rough for you lately. Sent up a prayer for you.
Camy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...