Friday, April 27, 2007

Quick Post


I just finished a sneak peek at Colleen Coble's book Abomination, that will release in August. Oh my gosh, people, it is FANTASTIC! I'll post more about it later, but let me just say she has risen to the challenge of writing a suspense worthy of hardcover. And Thomas Nelson is getting behind it with advertising. Should be amazing!




I would also appreciate prayers as I get ready to dive into edits of Double Image. I also need to finish my Rush to Judgment synopsis. Then there's starting to write Sandhill Dreams and distilling all the great research from last week. Along with running the mini-marathon in a week and starting to teach at Purdue on May 15th. I'm feeling a bit crazy! So please pray for wisdom, sanity, and time. Here's a picture of the setting around Fort Robinson. Amazing!




Next week I'll post about the editing process, interesting trends in employment law and the book review or two.



Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...