Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finding Stefanie


I'll tell you more about this great book next week. For now, suffice it to say, that it arrived in the mail and I grabbed it and moved it to the top of my reading pile. I love Susan's books, and this one didn't disappoint ... at all... well other than the fact it's the last book in the series. Boo!

Finding Stefanie

When she put her dreams on hold to help run the family ranch, she never imagined they would slip out of sight. Luckily for Stefanie, those dreams are about to come knocking at her door.

Lincoln Cash has gained fame and fortune on the big screen, but a crippling secret leaves him one last chance to make his mark on the movie industry. With dreams of hosting a new film festival, Lincoln intends to remodel a sprawling ranch in eastern Montana to make it the new Hollywood hot spot.

Unfortunately, a house fire threatens his plans. So does opposition from his new neighbor Stefanie Noble, who's not thrilled about his Tinseltown changes. What Lincoln and Stefanie don't know is that the fire won't be the last disaster to threaten Lincoln or his future. Someone is out for revenge... but who? And who is the real target?

read chapter one | buy the book

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm waiting for my copy to come in the mail! When it comes I plan to lock myself away until it's finished. I love Susan's books! Enjoy your read. And get those chapters done BEFORE you start to read! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...