Monday, September 15, 2008

Things that make you go UGHHHH!

Our cat has become quite adept at what cats do. As I write this he is munching on something or other that he caught. Don't ask what, because I am SOOO not going to check. Eric cleaned up parts a couple days ago. Jonathan got a biology lesson. UGH! His first statement, "It was gross! But let me tell you all about it!"

I'm laughing as I gross out right now, because Midnight has strategically placed whatever it is he has nose length outside Jessie's range. Jessie, our happy-go-lucky dog, is watching with rapt attention. Here's the dialogue I imagine taking place right now.

J: whatcha got?
M: wouldn't you like to know. (Smugly satisfied at earning his keep for another day.)
J: Come on! whatcha got?
M: if you don't know, there's nothing I can do to help you, moron. (Insert proper feline superiority)
J: tongue wagging, head cocked. Why you eating it?
M: It's what cat's do. catch kill eat. 
J: Hmm. I eat what my masters provide. No running, catching, or killing involved.
    (Cocks head again.) "Who's the moron now?" (happy-go-lucky grin firmly in place)

2 comments:

Sabrina L. Fox said...

LOL. You're cracking me up. Totally have the cat voice down. :)

Anonymous said...

we had a biology lesson a couple weeks ago. we found a tail that we think belonged to a mole and then we found all the organs. it was quite gross since it was in our sunroom where the kids keep all their toys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...