Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christian Creativity

A friend pointed out this article in Christianity Today online. It's an interview with music duo Ashley Cleveland and Kenny Greenburg. In it the couple share some interesting thoughts on the balance between being creative and living through the mundane. They call it a stewardship issue.

I agree with them. Sometimes we put ourselves in the chair and write regardless of whether we feel like it. We do it because it's the right thing to do. It's what God is telling us to do. And if I do less I am disobeying or squandering the talent (however little or much) He has granted me.

What do you think?

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

I agree. Sometimes we are just weary, but that doesn't make us less talented or less responsible for our talents.
Angie B

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...