Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Guest Blogging Today

Today I'm the guest blogger at Generation NeXt Parenting. Be sure to check it out, and check back there because I'm going to be a regular contributor over there. And if you're looking for a fresh look at parenting, one that focuses on the parent, check out the book.

Last night I finished the debut novel from Tasha Alexander, And Only to Deceive. You won't find her book in the Christian bookstores, but I found nothing offensive or tasteless in it. Instead, it was an enjoyable read set in late Victorian England. It's styled as a suspense, but really reads more like a mystery with a heavy emphasis on ancient Greek art. So if you're looking for a book that's a bit different from the standard, I think you'll enjoy this one. You can read an excerpt from the book here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...