Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl Champs!


Last night I got to see Eric as excited as I think I've ever seen him. He was pretty intense for a stoic Norwegian as the game rolled. I have to admit we were a bit worried when the opening kick-off resulted in a Chicago Bears touchdown. Not the way you want the first 20 seconds of a game to unfold. But hey, with Peyton Manning, Joseph Addai, and Bob Sanders playing, there was no need to worry.
And now we get to replace our Colts AFC championship t-shirts with the real deal. Super Bowl Champs. We'll enjoy it for at least a day :-)

Now if you were looking for a serious post today, check out my post at Writer Interrupted: http://ginaconroy.com/groupblog/wordpress.

3 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

I'll be a good sport and say congrats.

Crystal Laine said...

I was in a house "divided"--Bears and Colts fans--and it was a "win-win" situation for me the wife and mom of this crew. Either team would've been great--two great coaches.

The "stoic Norwegian" comment cracked me up. I'm 1/4 Norwegian (and 1/4 Swedish) due to my very Scandinavian mother. I understand that "stoic" comment completely! (That's why only 1/2 of my face smiles...)

Love the photo!

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

What a nice looking family you have Cara!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...