Friday, September 29, 2006

Blogging: What a Life

Earlier this week I was the Guest Blogger at Generation Next Parenting. Check it out and be sure to leave a comment. Tricia has a great blog with rotating contributors. We're all in different stages of life, but all striving to be the parents God is calling us to be. What a challenge!

Also, if you haven't checked out the pre-contract interview Sabrina Fox posted on her blog, do check it out. It gives you a snippet of the journey God has had me on since last April. You'll also get a sneak peak at the legal mystery I'm currently writing. My mind is spinning with plot twists and ways to up the mystery. I can't wait to dive back into it soon!

Then you can check out the Chat N' Chew Cafe. On Thursday my friend Crystal posted about my contract and a teensy-weensy bit about the book. Maybe next week I'll start telling you more about Canteen Dreams and the true story behind the canteen that serves as the backdrop for the book. It is a great story about a time when people were willing to sacrifice the best they had for others.

As I was helping Crystal with a part of her blog, I realized that somehow I had dropped the Feedblitz subscription service over the last month or two. Now it's back in the righthand column. If you're interested, you can sign in there and get an email delivered to you the day after I post with a snippet from that post. It's a great shortcut to staying on top of the myriad of things I'm writing about.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...