Monday, September 11, 2006

My First Interview

This morning my first interview is up. Yep, an interview with me. You're chance to learn all kinds of details about why I started writing again a year ago. Sabrina Fox posted it on her blog Hijinks from the Heartland and did a great job with it. Sabrina has become a very good friend since last year when we were roommates at the ACFW conference in Nashville. We drove down together, and even though she was concerned we wouldn't have anything to talk about, the trip flew. She has such a neat heart, and it's been fun to get to know her.

So if you're interested in learning more about me and why I'm spending so many nights writing, check it out. And be sure to read some of her other interviews with the published and unpublished. She asks great questions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...