Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tagged

Tricia tagged me for this meme because . . . she thinks I'm so cool !?!?! So here's some fun information about me:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Editor/Producer at KNOP-TV
2. Everything at my family's Runza franchises
3. Lawyer
4. Judicial Clerk

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. You've Got Mail
3. Any of the Thin Mans
4. Ever After. I have to agree with Tricia on this one.

Four places I have lived:
1. Lincoln, Nebraska (Go Huskers!)
2. Columbus, Ga
3. Arlington, VA
4. Lafayette, IN

Four things I like to do:
1. Belt out praise & worship in the car with my kids
2. Travel
3. READ, READ, READ
4. Hit an awesome clearance sale.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Mexican
3. Ice cream sandwiches
4. Runza Onion Rings -- YUM.

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Banaff, Canada
2. London
3. Budapest
4. The mountains -- any mountains will do

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Forensics and Faith
2. Girls Write Out
3. Generation Next Parenting
4. Relevant Blog

Four places I have been on vacation:
See placese I want to be :-)

Four friends I think might respond
1. Sabrina
2. Crystal
3. Gina Holmes
4. I'm all out of ideas: feel free to jump on if you'd like :-)

2 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

Ooo...onion rings! I forgot those when I did my lists of 4!!!

And Amen to the things you like to do - here's to belting out songs while traveling to an awesome clearance sale on great books to read!!!

Crystal Laine said...

Ok, I finally did this. Sigh. It took me a long, long time. What a day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...