Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tagged

Tricia tagged me for this meme because . . . she thinks I'm so cool !?!?! So here's some fun information about me:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Editor/Producer at KNOP-TV
2. Everything at my family's Runza franchises
3. Lawyer
4. Judicial Clerk

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. You've Got Mail
3. Any of the Thin Mans
4. Ever After. I have to agree with Tricia on this one.

Four places I have lived:
1. Lincoln, Nebraska (Go Huskers!)
2. Columbus, Ga
3. Arlington, VA
4. Lafayette, IN

Four things I like to do:
1. Belt out praise & worship in the car with my kids
2. Travel
3. READ, READ, READ
4. Hit an awesome clearance sale.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Mexican
3. Ice cream sandwiches
4. Runza Onion Rings -- YUM.

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Banaff, Canada
2. London
3. Budapest
4. The mountains -- any mountains will do

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Forensics and Faith
2. Girls Write Out
3. Generation Next Parenting
4. Relevant Blog

Four places I have been on vacation:
See placese I want to be :-)

Four friends I think might respond
1. Sabrina
2. Crystal
3. Gina Holmes
4. I'm all out of ideas: feel free to jump on if you'd like :-)

3 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

Ooo...onion rings! I forgot those when I did my lists of 4!!!

And Amen to the things you like to do - here's to belting out songs while traveling to an awesome clearance sale on great books to read!!!

Jonah said...

Mmmm... Runza onion rings. Man, it's been years since I've had some of that.

Crystal said...

Ok, I finally did this. Sigh. It took me a long, long time. What a day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...