Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Camy Tang's Amazing Contest

Okay, the selfish part of me doesn't want to tell you about this contest. I'd really like to be one of the winners. But you have to check out the contest she is running through the end of January. The prizes are HUGE! Check out this page, but the prizes are as follows:

"1st place winner will receive a copy of my book when it comes out (September 2007), a basket of books by other Christian authors, and one of the brand new 8 GB iPod Nanos. (The winner can also elect to receive a 4 GB colored Nano instead of the 8 GB Nano, which is only available in black.)

"2nd place winner will receive a copy of my book when it comes out, books by other Christian authors, and one of the new, extra-small 1 GB iPod Shuffles

"3rd place winner will receive a copy of my book when it comes out and one of the new, extra-small 1GB iPod Shuffles

"20 Honorable Mentions will receive a copy of my book when it comes out."

So rush over, enter, and dilute my chances of winning!

2 comments:

Cara Putman said...

Good point, Joanna! The yahoo thingy is caracp74. I think :-)

Camy Tang said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Cara!
Camy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...