Monday, October 09, 2006

You Gotta Love the BCS Rankings


That's the Bowl Championship Series. After a stellar performance on Saturday (28 to 14 v. Iowa State), Nebraska is ranked 20th in USA Today poll, 21st in the AP Coaches' Poll and, 19th in the Harris Interactive. And we don't even show up in the top 25 of the BCS rankings. I don't get it.

But for those who want to understand a bit of the Husker Fever, check out this video. True Husker fans practically cry and stand up and salute when watching it. Talk about a legacy! I have to admit after watching shots of Tommy Frazier running through five defenders, Scott Frost connecting with receivers and Eric Crouch throwing AND catching the ball, I miss our option quarterbacks, but Zac Taylor is doing great when the coaches let him throw.

Okay, I'll get off my football soapbox for the moment, but watch out I've already gotten to watch three of the games on TV this year! It's a stellar football year for me. And the Colts are doing well, too. I love fall!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...